What’s your favorite Soulja Boy song besides “Crank Dat”?
JROSENTHAL: I was part of a MassArt exhibit in 2004, when I was visiting my friend who went there - only to be attacked by a horde of people in robot costumes. Onlookers took pictures, and I heard I was in one of them, looking bewildered at best.
CDONAHUE: There are always robots at MassArt.
Eric and I saw Lisa from Top Chef on the 42nd Street subway platform. Our eyes are still intact.
- JROSENTHAL: did you see?
- MOLLSXOXO: hey fuck bag
- MOLLSXOXO: im working
- JROSENTHAL: so quit.
- JROSENTHAL: read my goddamn email.
- MOLLSXOXO: hahaha
- MOLLSXOXO: i just read it
- MOLLSXOXO: you're fat
- JROSENTHAL: nope. i got gastric bypass.
- DJANDREW1: Knock knock.
- NYMAG: Who’s there?
- DJANDREW1: 9/11
- NYMAG: 9/11 who?
- DJANDREW1: You said you’d never forget.
- [via http: //nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/06/djs_andrew_andrew_shill_for_ro.html]